Monday, April 28, 2008

Hot!!!!!!!!


It is about 110 degrees here and expected to get much hotter next month. Our A/C in the living room stopped working Saturday night. We are melting. Anyway, I am feeling ok, I guess. I am having strange feelings about things. Things like people not calling or emailing me back. Only with some does it bother me others not at all. I guess I just want to be liked. Last night my husband says he wants to bring his parents over and set them up here. I almost cried but I smile and took it. He asked what was wrong and I told him. Then he told me as he always does, that I come first. That is helpful. But, then he got really mad with me when I told him that I want to baby now. He said that I was not communicating with him and how is he supposed to know what I want if I do not tell him. Last month I agreed with him that I could wait 2 yrs and I fully intended to stick with that. He pushed me to say what was on my mind. What can I say?

No comments:

Do you think with the right treatment that BPD is "curable"?