Monday, April 14, 2008

As the day goes on.....

Nothing really exciting has happened. I meet a couple of Americans here. They are nice but I feel so.... like I do not belong with these people. They are a lot smarter than me and I know it. Yet, they are very nice to me. I feel like it is pity. But, I have this problem, also. Here it is...

My husband and I have been married for four yrs and are planning on more children in the next few years. We said when his company sales and things slow down. We want a solid future for our children.

My bother in law just married his 3rd wife and they are pregnant, already. This pisses me off because they can't support themselves (or his other children) and he just became clean from drugs (or so he says). He is a waiter and she has no job. The worse part is they fight all the time.

But, really I am jealous and I do not know why. My husband's company was made an offer to buy and we have everything going for us. We will be having a baby soon, I know that but this twisted part of me hates them for having a baby before me. It is to the point I will not send a gift or speak to them.

Have you ever been jealous even when you have something better?

I guess it is the borderline talking but I could watch them die and never lift a finger to help. But, they are not the only ones I feel this way about.

No comments:

Do you think with the right treatment that BPD is "curable"?