Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Time moves slow here.....

Time moves at a snail's pace here and it sucks. Nothing really exciting here happens except dealing with the natives is tough and has its fair share of headaches.

But, when my mom was here she drove me nuts. She does whatever she wants when she wants. She leaves messes everywhere and makes no attempt to clean them up. Her room, when she left, was a pig sty. And she wonders why I do not get along with her.

My husband suggested that I go spend the summer with her. I broke down and cried. I could never spend 2 months with her in her space. That' s the other thing she has no space. She lives with her sister. I would love to go back to the States for some real food but it is not worth dealing with her for 2 months. Also, since I am borderline leaving my husband is really hard. He takes care of me and the whole abandonment thing comes into place. Does anyone else have this problem?

No comments:

Do you think with the right treatment that BPD is "curable"?