Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hard day.....



Yesterday, was a difficult day for me. Being borderline is tough sometimes. Anyway, a few days ago I made soft plans, with a lady that I met recently, to go away on a weekend trip and to do some local shopping. She called yesterday morning and said that she did not want to go on the trip or shopping with me but maybe we could have lunch later in the week. I said that, that was fine. But, then the feeling of rejection over took me. I had to go see my therapist and that only helped a little. Today, I still feel some of the hang over of feeling rejected. My therapist said that I take things too personal , which is true, but that is part of borderline. I just feel that I am always messing up therefor people do not like me unless I am doing something for them like giving money, sleeping with them or something like that. So, I do not feel good enough. Though, it is getting much better than before, so, I am proud of that.

No comments:

Do you think with the right treatment that BPD is "curable"?