Saturday, May 10, 2008

Turning 30....Turning into a Bitch?

I am turning 30 in the next few months and I have started to notice some changes within myself.

I used to be a total bitch then I began to mellow out. Now, more of a bitch than ever. The other day I went to the movie cinema to get ice cream and before you go in you have to open your bag, so I did. The lady started to put her hand in purse and rifle through my things and I pulled back and said that's enough. She turned around and began to laugh so, I stopped and asked loudly "is there an issue?" The watchman said no. But I was ready to fight. What has gotten into me?

Another change is the amount of sex I require is growing. I heard that this happens. Even my husband has noticed. This normally would not be a bad thing but my husband is working A LOT!

The last few things are simple. I am becoming more comfortable in my own skin, less ashamed of who I am and what I have done. I speak more directly and tell exactly how I feel. I suppose none of these things are too bad some are even good. So, I guess turning 30 maybe a wonderful blessing after all.

No comments:

Do you think with the right treatment that BPD is "curable"?