Friday, May 16, 2008

Do you ever feel...


Do you ever feel defeated by the same person in your life? Like you can never win an argument, that they are always right? I only feel this way with one person because everyone else I will argue into the ground but him.....

I do feel this way and now I am to the point that I am starting to just not argue. I feel 100% defeated. When he says something I just agree. When he asks what is wrong I say nothing because if I say it he will tell me all the reasons why I am wrong. Then he'll get pissed at me for saying what is on my mind even after he asked.

This did not happen before we came here so, I suppose that it is just that he is so busy. But, it is frustrating not being on a level playing field. He always wins everything. I know he is smarter than me but it still hurts. But, I feel like when this work ends so will never being right. I hope so. Any advice.

No comments:

Do you think with the right treatment that BPD is "curable"?