Monday, March 24, 2008

March 24, 2008

As you know my husband and I own a company in a foreign country. He allowed his assistant to pick out some gifts for her and her family for being so nice to my in laws when they came to visit. His assistant picked out makeup for her and her sister. When I got the gifts in, I freaked because a man does not give makeup to any woman unless he is sleeping with her. I know he is not but still.....

Let me give you a little background. His assistant, M, used to work for me. She helped me out around the house and deal with emotional issues that I had. Then when my husband, R, needed help in the office we got her to step in. But, she still does work for me. Now, she treats me like a mental patient. She talks to me like I am slow and then she half ass does what I ask her to do. Like, I need a light bulb in the kitchen replaced and she has yet, after 2 weeks, gotten anyone. Yet, she tells me to wait at home that they are coming. Stupid Bitch! She drives me insane.

So now do you see why I hate her and find it inappropriate for her to choose makeup as a gift from us. I feel like going and breaking the makeup.

The good news is that I am currently trying to find someone to replace her.

No comments:

Do you think with the right treatment that BPD is "curable"?